- Full-time neutral since 2008.
- 35 years broad-based legal and senior executive experience.
- Serves on the following panels: American Arbitration Association (Commercial, Labor And Employment Panel Mediator And Arbitrator); California Mediation And Conciliation Service; California Department of Human Resources and CCPOA; City Of Anaheim Police Department and APA; City Of Los Angeles Employee Relations Board; City Of Santa Monica Hearing Officer Panel; Los Angeles County Equity Oversight Panel; California Office of Administrative Hearings; California Public Employee Relations Board; United States District Court (C. D. Cal.) .
- Lecturer at USC Gould School of Law and former Adjunct Professor at Pepperdine University’s Straus Institute for Dispute Resolution.
- Cum laude graduate of Yale and the University of Michigan Law School.
- Conversant in Spanish and Italian and has some facility with Mandarin Chinese, Russian, French and Hebrew.
Read more about Michael here.